Hey. I’m 16 years old, and i have been working out for about two months. I am a little bit over six feet and i weigh about 152 pounds. I started working out because I was tired of being really skinny and I wanted to be buff before SPRING BREAK and college. Ideally I want to put on enough muscle as to where it looks nice for my tall body build. I know there are two other guys my age who have similar videos (ripped2tide, helpmegetbuff) and they inspired me to get mine going. Please comment on any workout plans(im in need of a weekly (specific) one. and nutrition. As of now I’m only eating 1 protein bar a day and two peanut butter sandwiches(on wheat) that’s not all i eat…lol but as far as protein intake, that’s where i am. ummm…yea bodybuilding.com is great but SO many people on here have so many good ideas and advice and i wanted to get in on it. Thanks! Comment, Subscribe, and watch my progress!!
- 30 grams of protein per bar
- Great tasting, anytime protein energy snack formulated to give you more of what your hard working body needs – whey protein.
- No trans fat
- All day long. All whey strong. Guaranteed to leave your hard working body satisfied…all thanks to DESIGNER WHEY¿ America’s #1 selling protein since 1993.
Product DescriptionNatural & artificial flavor. 30 g Protein. A new & improved U-Turn. Experience the difference with Detour. All the taste of candy bar combined with the outstanding nutritional profile of a deluxe whey protein energy bar! Detour delivers 30 g of protein – powered by Designer Whey, America’s no. 1 protein since 1993 – and gives you long lasting energy, while helping your body rebuild and recover. Enjoy new and improved Chocolate Caramel. Isn’t it time you took a Deto. . . More >>
- Sweet Gooey Goodness Maybe that’s hard for you to swallow
- What you remember is the texture and a bitter aftertaste
- Now there’s one health bar that tastes so good you’ll swear it’s bad for you
Product DescriptionNo pain, no gain should define your training – not your protein bar! So reward your workout with the gooey, sweet taste of OhYeah!. Containing 26-28 grams of muscle-building protein, heart-healthy fats, low sugar and absolutely no trans fats in a bar that’s nothing short of amazing. More than just another flavorless brick, OhYeah! looks and eats like a real candy bar that’s so good you’ll know how it got its’ name. OhYeah! – It’s that good!. . . More >>