How to get healthy, How to lose weight and feel great, exercise plan, work out routine, exercise tips, best workout, gym workout, gym training, Jay Robb fitness guru, fitness expert, Back burner, How to get in shape, best gym coach

Comments

13 Responses to “BACK MUSCLE WORKOUT! LEARN HOW TO TRAIN IN THE GYM! LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT WITH JAY ROBB”
  1. pendragon186 says:

@JayRobbEnterprises I found out there is also a way to train the back muscle by standing like a crucifix with our arms away from the sides of your body?Is there any truth in that?Please tell me.

2. pendragon186 says:

3. pendragon186 says:

Thanks Im sure this exercise would help me with it?

4. JayRobbEnterprises says:

A pull up with the palms facing the body works the back and the biceps. Palms facing forward (away from the body), isolates the upper back muscles better than palms facing the body. Use a medium grip, a few inches wider than shoulder width, and you will be safe doing this exercise. An extra wide grip can cause injury, as can dropping down too fast and over stretching the lats.

5. pendragon186 says:

@JayRobbEnterprises I heard the back muscles are actually a very big part´╗┐ of a pull up with palms facing outwards?What I actually want to know is that will I have a backache or just the muscles on the back of my upper body? I want to make sure that i would not get injured :) thanks.

6. pendragon186 says:

I heard the back muscles are actually a very big part of a pull up with palms facing outwards?What I actually want to know is that will I have a backache or just the muscles on the back of my upper body? I want to make sure that i would not get injured :) thanks.

7. london1817 says:

Thanks,
    That makes sense!. . . I like that .
    I will keep that in mind while working out.
    ” Don’t compromise form for heavy weights”.
    That is awesome!!
    You are great!!!! Stay positive my friend!!
    Best regards.

8. JayRobbEnterprises says:

Thank you! I train a variety of ways and like to mix it up. Weight does matter, especially on back work because the back muscles are large and often need heavy weights to become fully developed. But never handle so much weight that your form is compromised. I prefer lighter weights and higher reps for the most part. When I say heavy weight I am referring to a weight that challenges me but does not cause me to lose form when performing the exercise.
    All the bestJay

9. london1817 says:

I heard weight doesn’t matter.

Its form concentration and teqnique that matters. . . just ure a manageable weight.

Do you train that way Jay???????

5 stars I like the videos!!!!!!

10. CRAZYKILLER4747 says:

today was 3months ago ,egilgrim LOL

11. Egilgrim says:

omg! thank so much mate :) will start today

12. JayRobbEnterprises says:

Each day you will get stronger and will see great results within 30-60 days!

13. GUNNINGDOWNUNITED says:

thanks man how long before you wiilll see progresss??